Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 1 is officially in the books. Be afraid my fellow Gordo's.

FEAR THE KETTLEBELL!!
As many of you know I have unfortunately won this competition way to much.  And like many of you I struggle with the yo yo of weight.  I am not going to lie, I LOVE FOOD!!!  But as I get older and reflect, I realize that my health needs to be a priority compared to my mouth.  So I wish you all good luck.  I had a really great first week, but it could have been better.  I hope a lot of you (Tom) can start posting and talking trash, trust me it definitely motivates me.  I have fallen in love with a new piece of workout equipment for this competition, the kettlebell.  Hopefully it puts me over the top and I can capture an unprecedented 4th El Cubano Gordo title. 

1 comment:

Ian said...

NICE. need to get me a kettle bell. I have done some rough math and found that I can only win this through an unhealthy level of aggressive weight loss. Which is fitting considering the unhealthy ness of my original weight gain.