Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Perfect Daily Meal?

As a posterchild for obesssive-compulsive disorder, I tend to develop certain habbits and stick to them religiously. For example, when I like a song, I play it over and over for days. With food, I grew up eating spagetti with meatsauce for every meal for at least 10 years. I kid you not. There must be health implications for this neurotic behavior. Everyone knows that good health depends on eating a varitey of foods...

So my question is, now that I'm hitting the salad slopes, have I arrived at the perfect meal for my obession?

Spinach
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Mushrooms
Avocado
Grilled Chicken
Fat-Free Caesar

Pros:
Mix of green, red, protein, healthy fats.

Cons:
Not enough variety.

What do you think? Can I get away with eathing this every day?

Noah

1 comment:

luciamel said...

I think this salad thing can last for a while but you need to spice it up a bit- perhaps add some Tuscan grace to it with a bit of artichoke hearts,sun dried tomatoes, hearts of palm even grilled asparagus. The more variety to the salad you have the longer it will your best friend. Lucia