Monday, May 7, 2007

A tough week.


Well, when I stepped on the scale this morning I knew I would regret most of the decisions I made this weekend. This Saturday was my daughter's first holy communion. We planned a big celebration which included the Crepe Maker, catering the event. After 1 steak milanese crepe, a cordon bleu crepe and 2 delicious desert crepes, I knew I was in trouble. All the hard work that I had put in had been thrown away. The worst thing was that I didn't stop. I then went on to have 2 slices of cake (1 being a delicious rum cake, and the other being ice cream cake). Then that afternoon, I went to burger king and had a double whopper and a large icee. To top it off at night, I had a grilled steak taco and burrito from taco bell. Wow, just writing that makes me sick.

Lets get back to the scale, I ended up weighing in at 198.6 lbs. I guess not too bad but wow. I need to get some discipline. Good luck guys! I hope you all did better than me this week.

No comments: