Sunday, January 25, 2009

98, 99 and 100!!


Hi everyone,
My name is Steven Lee and I was the first ever El Cubano Gordo winner. It is crazy how things can change in 2 years. For those that don't know me, I have 5 kids. 4 girls and 1 boy. After winning the first competition I did really good for a long time. I was at a weight that I was very happy with, but then along came the twins. Once they were born, everything changed. In 6 short months I gained over 30 lbs!! It is amazing how easy it is to do. I went from working out twice a day at the very least to barely working out at all. I went from having no fast foods or desserts to only eating fast foods and some how finding yummy ice cream, cakes and cookies far too often sitting in front of me.

But I am back. I am super competitive and this is just the motivation I need to get back. It is still tough but you have to find time. Good luck everyone and I hope to see a lot less of you in the next couple of months.

Now let me get back to my push ups!!

No comments: