Thursday, May 3, 2007

Can an audio coach help you lose weight?

Steve, I know you love interval training and I know that increasing your heart rate to 200 beats per minute fills you with a tremendous amount of satisfaction and joy. I, on the other hand, find it to be a mild form of self flagellation. You'll be happy to know that the NY Times agrees with you and published an excellent article today touting the benefits of interval training.

The article directs readers to visit a site called CardioCoach.com that provides audio coaching files you can download to increase the quality of your stationary bike or eliptical machine workouts. I'm not sure how Tony Robisonish they are, but Frank, I know you are a big believer in the "Secret" and Joel whatever-his-name-is, so maybe this is what you need to get past that 2 pound loss mark. Here is a the link to the free 20 minute workout

No comments: