Friday, May 18, 2007

If Screetch can lose weight...


Well every week I lose a good hour of my life to watch "Celebrity Fit Club". I just keep thinking to my self, if Screetch, Warren G, some girl I don't really remember from American Idol and Marcia Brady can all lose weight, then this diet must be pretty good. So I decided to go out and purchase the book "The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need", by Dr. Ian Smith. I will be getting it next week and we shall see how good this diet really is. I figure I will follow it the rest of our competition and see how it goes. One good thing that has come out of watching this show is that I must do elliptical when I watch it. I can't sit down and watch a weight loss program with out working out. When is the "Biggest Loser" coming back?

No comments: