Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Little Red Bike

I just returned from a four day trip to San Diego. After hitting the Burrito circuit and making several pilgrimages to Our Lady of the In N Out I returned carrying more than just some extra luggage.

Fortunately, during our visit Sandy took me to a bike store where I bought a Dahon folding bike designed for urban riding. I've never owned a car and it's kinda funny that my first personal transportation purchase is a 16 inch tall folding cherry Red bike that caps out at 10 miles per hour and is appropriately branded the Curve.

But I stood tall today as I rode my Curve on her 1.25 mile inaugural voyage from West 22nd street to Houston and Broadway. Hopefully it helps out a bit with the fitness level and burns off some extra calories.

No comments: