Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Helpful Tips from Friends



Limit the Sweet Tooth

"I understand your cravings; I seriously am a sugar-holic. I have been off sweets for one month so this is great for me to read. However, please no pictures of food...it gets me hungry. - Millie Tonarely, Miami





Increase the Weight Training
"The first step is to realize that you need to make a change in your life. I know for me that was key. I will say that I think trying to incorporate weights helped me a lot. It doesn't show at first but in a couple of weeks it really helps increase the metabolism. I also suggest you continue to do the racquetball and see if they have a league with a season. It sounds silly but when you actually have something that you must attend because others are depending on you
." -Steve Lee, Miami



Shop at Trader Joes
"Check out Trader Joe's...they have a ton of healthy food that's easy to cook and mostly devoid of nasty preservatives and artificial ingredients.
I’m partial to the frozen Asian style dinners and Indian food."- Nedim Aruz, NYC

1 comment:

Frankie P said...

My helpful tip of the day is:
Watch The Secret