Monday, March 19, 2007

Weigh In Day

Weight Watchers suggests you weigh yourself once a week at exactly the same time using the same scale. This allows for a consistent measure that can be tracked and monitored over time.

This week I lost 2.5 pounds bringing my weight to 240 and my total weight loss to 16 pounds. I've included a graph courtesy of Weight Watchers online that shows the progress I've made. The chart itself has been very helpful to me and continues to work as a great motivator because I just don't want to let the graph down.

My overall goal right now is to get to 207 pounds which means I have another 33 to lose. However, I'm going to put the larger goal aside for the moment and just focus on losing the next pound. At that point I can start thinking about 207 again for a few minutes.


No comments: