Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Stay on the edges

I got home on Sunday after our bi-weekly trip to the grocery store and thought it might be a good idea to take a look at my purchases outside of the Whole Foods retail experience. So I laid everything out on the dining room table to analyze the goods. Before heading out, I decided I was going to stick to the outer aisles of the store where you have fresh foods like fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and meats, and I would stay away from the inner aisles where they stock the processed and packaged foods. The net result was a bag of healthier groceries that I'm proud to report didn't contain a single chocolate-sandwich or goldfish-shaped product. Notice the sprouty things by the milk. Not sure how those are going to taste.

1 comment:

Meredith Franco Meyers said...

That looks delicious!! Can I come over for dinner?