Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yabba Dabba Doo - Vitamins

As a kid I remember loving Flinstone Kids vitamins. They were chewable and consisted of wonderful fake cherry and grape flavors. The jingle and TV commercials were mesmorizing and unforgettable to anyone watching Saturday morning cartoons in the '80s. I dont' remember when I stopped eating Dino and BamBam for breakfast, but a few months ago I began to incorporate Centrum 100 and Nordic Naturals Omega 3 vitamins into my daily routine. I know there is a lot of debate out there on the value of vitamins. However, I have to tell my fellow Fat is Wack competitors that I feel much more energized during the day when I remember to take my vitamins. Also, if you guys need a little extra motivation I've pasted a few links to old Flinstone Kid Commercials. Sadly, I couldn't find any from the 80s.

Commercial 1

Commercial 2

Commercial 3